1. How to register for clinic appointments:
1) If you are new to LEC’s registration system, CLICK “Join” in the upper right-hand corner. You will be asked to provide information in order to register your student ID and password which are needed to login.
2) CLICK “Login” in the upper right-hand corner and sign in using your student ID and password.
3) Look at the schedule below and CLICK on an available teacher who matches your schedule. A green dot indicates that this appointment time is available.
4) CLICK “Registration Confirmation” to confirm your appointment.
2. Zoom IDs:
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, clinic appointments for Fall 2020 are conducted online via Zoom. After registering for an appointment, use the links below to meet at the appointed time.
1) English clinic
- Mr. Patrona on Zoom * Password: clinic
3. Important notes:
- A maximum of 2 appointments per week can be scheduled.
- More than 2 absences will result in no clinic for the rest of the semester.
- Arriving more than 10 minutes late will be recorded as an absence.
- Cancellations must be made more than 48 hours in advance. The clinic registration system does not allow cancellations within 48 hours of the appointment time.
- Group clinics are possible. Please contact your instructor to adjust the number of members.
- Although registering in advance is recommended, walk-in appointments are possible.
● Date Passed
● My Count Full
● My Schedule