The GIST Language Education Center is now recruiting full-time English instructors as a substitute for faculty on 4 months 20 days or 5 months maternity/parental leave in 2021 Spring.
To apply for the job opening, please click "Start application" and follow the directions.
> Step 1. Personal Information
- Input your personal information (name, country of citizenship, visa type, degree, current city & country, phone number, email address, etc)
> Step 2. Cover Letter
- Type your cover letter directly into the space provided on the webpage (text only). Do not upload your cover letter as an attachment.
- Please do NOT state your age, gender, ethnicity, family relationships, the name of your university, or your GPA due to the blind screening process.
> Step 3. Education and Experience
- Please include all completed degrees along with their date of completion and the institution from which they were obtained.
* Online degrees are not acceptable
> Step 4. Publications
- If applicable, list publications in reverse chronological order based on date of completion (e.g. 2014, 2010, 2020). Clearly state your role in the publication as either FA (First author), CA (Corresponding Author) or Co-author.
1. Only successful applicants who secure an interview will be notified via email.
2. If any documents are submitted by email, the applicant will automatically be disqualified without notice.