페이지 정보작성자 LEC 작성일16-02-24 15:06 조회2,478회 댓글0건
- Application - Korean Language Class, Spring 2016.rtf (75.8K) 19회 다운로드 DATE : 2016-03-09 10:39:41
- Korean Language Class, Spring 2016.docx (17.4K) 3회 다운로드 DATE : 2016-03-09 10:39:41
Korean Language Class, Spring 2016
Language Education Center (LEC) is offering Korean class for GIST international students (including exchange students), internship students, faculty, postdoctoral, and their family on campus. Please be noted these non-credit classes are paid-for course. For spring semester, we are able to open four levels of Korean classes including the beginner’s class aimed for learning Korean alphabets, low-intermediate Korean, high-intermediate Korean and advanced Korean aimed for upper-level conversation.
♣ Open for
Intern Students, Postdoctoral Researchers, GIST Faculty, Family living in GIST Housing
♣ Session Period: March2(Wed.)-June17(Fri.)(16weeks)
The date of final class is subject to change.
*If you successfully complete your course, you can get a certificate. (optional)
♣ How to Apply
1. Submit your application to the GIST LEC (College Building B #102) in person or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Deadline: March 11 (Fri.), 2016
3. Class tuition: 100,000won per class (see application attached for details)
* Interview will be conducted for all students on the first day of the class.
* Class textbook or materials will be announced by the Korean instructor
♣ Further Information
1. Professor: Dr. Sorim Lee (email@example.com)
2. Contact : LEC, College B #102 (Tel.062-715-3702)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.