페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 작성일22-08-22 12:17 조회880회 댓글0건
- 대학+영어I+이수면제신청서(Application+for+Undergraduate+English+Course+Exemption) (1).pdf (87.4K) 9회 다운로드 DATE : 2022-08-22 12:19:45
[Undergraduate] English I course exemption
1. <English I> A) TOEFL iBT 90, New TEPS 310, IELTS 6.5 or more
B) AND pass an exemption test given by LEC
2. Validity: TOEFL iBT, New TEPS and IELTS scores dated within the past 2 years
3. Submission deadline: September 8th, 9AM
- Application for Undergraduate English Course Exemption (+You have to get the signature of your academic advisor at the GIST College, not LEC, on the application.)
- A copy of the official certificate of English test results
4. Contact: LEC Admin at College B 102, ☎ 062-715-3703, email@example.com
- The English I waiver test at the Language Education Center is conducted for those who have not taken English I courses.- You have only one chance to take the English I Exemption Test, and it will be conducted at the end of the course registration change/cancellation period. If you do not pass the waiver test, taking and completing the course is a prerequisite for graduation.
- Even if you submit an English I waiver application, if you do not cancel your English I course, you will not be able to take the English I waiver test.
- You will be informed of the English I exemption and credit recognition after the course registration change/cancellation period.
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.