페이지 정보작성자 LEC 작성일15-08-21 09:42 조회2,838회 댓글0건
- Hangul Korean Class Application, fall 2015.rtf (71.1K) 16회 다운로드 DATE : 2015-08-21 09:42:54
- Hangul Korean Class Schedule Fall 2015.xls (96.0K) 3회 다운로드 DATE : 2015-08-21 09:42:54
Hangul Korean Class, Fall 2015
Language Education Center (LEC) is offering Korean class for GIST international students (including exchange students), internship students, faculty, postdoctoral, and their family on campus as well as non-GIST people. Please be noted these non-credit classes are paid-for course. For fall semester, we are able to open four levels of Korean classes including the beginner’s class aimed for learning Korean alphabets, low-intermediate Korean, high-intermediate Korean and advanced Korean aimed for upper-level conversation.
♣ Open for
Intern Students, Students, Postdoctoral Researchers, GIST Faculty, Family living in GIST Housing, and Non-GIST people
♣ Session Period: September 1(Tue.) - December 18 (Fri.) (16weeks)
The date of final class is subject to change.
*If you wish to take this class, please contact professor Lee(firstname.lastname@example.org). If there are spaces available, you may be able to take the class.
♣ How to Apply
1. Submit your application to the GIST LEC (College Building B #102) in person or via email (email@example.com)
2. Deadline: August 28 (Fri.), 2015
3. Class tuition: 100,000won per class (see application attached for details)
* Interview will be conducted for all students on the first day of the class.
* Class textbook or materials will be announced by the Korean instructor
♣ Further Information
1. Professor: Dr. Sorim Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Contact : LEC, College B #102 (Tel.062-715-3703)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.