Language Education Center (LEC) is offering Korean classes for GIST international students (including exchange students), internship students, faculty, researchers, and their family on campus. Please be noted these non-credit classes are NOT free.
♣ Session Period: 16 weeks from March 2 (Tue) to June 18 (Fri)
1. Seats are limited.
2. Family members of GIST students and faculty are welcome, but registered GIST students have priority.
3. If you wish to take this class, please contact Admin(email@example.com).
- Korean placement test will be conducted on the first day of the class or before.
- Class textbook or materials will be announced by Korean instructor
♣ How to Apply
1. Submit your application to the GIST LEC Admin via email(firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Deadline: March 12 (Fri)
3. Class tuition: 100,000 won per class
* If this course is cancelled for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
♣ For further information contact:
1. Your Instructor : Dr. Youn Ok Kyoung
2. Language Education Center : College Building B (N5) Room 102 (T. 062-715-3703)