Dear GIST students,
LEC would like to introduce our first online English workshop to you.
Please see the information below and register at our website (https://language.gist.ac.kr/workshop/).
Title: GIST Newspaper Workshop
Description: Newspapers are important in bringing communities together, and we can create a stronger sense of campus community by improving the GIST Newspaper. If you are interested in helping the GIST Newspaper as a reporter, artist, or photographer, please join us for this workshop!
This workshop will cover:
• A brief introduction to the GIST Newspaper
• A short history of newspapers and their role
• The structure of news papers articles
• Interviewing people for an article
• Taking pictures for an article
• Keeping the grammar simple
• Writing Editorials
• Tips and suggestions
Presented by: GIST신문 Editor 고송주 and Ellis Lee
Online workshop via Microsoft Teams: Feb 1st (Mon) 14:00 pm
To join this workshop, use the Microsoft Teams Code: 6gk8p6i
Registration deadline: Jan 31st (Sun)
Language Education Center