Korean Language Class, Winter 2020 (Class Cancellation)
페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 작성일20-12-11 10:18 조회2,079회 댓글0건
- Application - Korean Language Class, Winter 2020.docx (17.5K) 9회 다운로드 DATE : 2020-12-11 10:18:02
Korean Language Class, Winter 2020
Language Education Center (LEC) is offering Korean classes for GIST international students (including exchange students), internship students, faculty, researchers, and their family on campus. Please be noted these non-credit classes are ONLY free for GIST international students and exchange students.
♣ Course information
- Subject: Beginner Korean 1
- Period: 6 weeks from Dec 28 (Mon) 2020 to Feb 5 (Fri) 2021
- Date: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thr 10:00-12:00
- Classroom: Online (Zoom)
- Cost: 100,000 won
1. Seats are limited.
2. Family members of GIST students and faculty are welcome, but registered GIST students have priority.
3. If you wish to take this class, please contact Dr. Lee Sorim(email@example.com).
- Korean placement test will be conducted on the first day of the class or before.
- Class textbook or materials will be announced by Dr. Lee Sorim.
♣ How to Apply
1. Submit your application to the LEC admin(firstname.lastname@example.org) via email.
2. Deadline: Dec 29 (Tue) 2020
3. Class tuition: 100,000 won per class
* If this course is cancelled for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
♣ For further information contact:
1. Your Instructor : Dr. Sorim Lee (email@example.com)
2. Language Education Center: T. 062-715-3703 or firstname.lastname@example.org
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.