페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 작성일19-09-11 10:01 조회659회 댓글0건
- HANDOUT_2019 Speech Contest.docx (115.4K) 7회 다운로드 DATE : 2019-09-11 16:00:28
2019 Speech Contest Information
THEME: “What if (your idea here)”
Winners choose between: (1) E-Scooter, (2) Bluetooth headphones, (3) Drone
(1) Submit a 3 minute video of part your speech addressing the theme “What if (your idea here)” by October 24th.
(2) The speech must be your original work.
(3) Finalists will present a 5 -7 min version of their speech live in a final competition on November 22nd.
(4) All currently enrolled GIST students that are non-native English speakers (undergraduate or graduate) can participate.
(5) If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact an LEC instructor.
(1) Up to 3 minutes in duration, the video should be filmed in one cut (without editing).
(2) Should not use any presentation slides (such as PowerPoint). However, 1 prop/object is allowed.
(3) Quality of video (HD, etc.) is NOT a part of the scoring criteria. Videos should be less than 10 MB.
(4) Students should use their student number as the filename (e.g. 20163702.mpg, 20163702.avi)
(1) Submit your video using application at the following link Speech Contest Application
*Note: To submit your video you 1st must login to your Google Account
(2) Deadline: 2019 October 24th (Thursday) 23:59PM (late submissions will not be accepted).
Language Education Center, College B – 102, 062-715-3703
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.