2019 Essay Contest - Prizes: iPad, e-Scooter, A.I. speaker
페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 작성일19-04-01 09:23 조회3,743회 댓글0건
- 2019 Essay Contest Notice.docx (14.0K) 58회 다운로드 DATE : 2019-04-01 09:24:18
- HANDOUT_Choice vs Obligation_2019 Essay Contest.docx (74.5K) 23회 다운로드 DATE : 2019-04-01 09:24:18
2019 Essay Contest Rules
TOPIC: Is it a choice or an obligation to help someone in need?
PRIZES: iPad, e-Scooter, Kakao A.I. speaker
(1) Write an essay on the provided topic with appropriate support and detail.
(2) Winners will be able to choose a prize from the provided items along with an achiever card stamp.
(3) Essays must be your original work which has not been published before or submitted as homework in any course.
(4) When you quote or refer to other people’s words or ideas, you must properly credit the source.
(5) All currently enrolled GIST students (undergraduate or graduate and international students from non-English speaking countries) can participate.
* English speaking countries include Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK or the USA.
(6) If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact an LEC instructor.
(1) No more than 1200 words.
(2) Students should not include their names in their entry, but should use their student number as their file title (e.g. 20195432.docx)
(3) Essays will be checked for plagiarism. Any students who plagiarize will be disqualified from this and future contests.
(1) Submit your completed essay to email@example.com with the subject line Essay Contest 2019.
(2) Deadline: 2019 May 7th (Tuesday) 23:59 (late submissions will not be accepted).
Language Education Center, College B – 102, 062-715-3703
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.