페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 작성일18-08-23 15:29 조회1,397회 댓글0건
- Application - Korean Language Class, Fall 2018.rtf (82.1K) 6회 다운로드 DATE : 2018-08-23 15:29:50
Korean Language Class, Fall 2018
Language Education Center (LEC) is offering Korean class for GIST international students (including exchange students), internship students, faculty, postdoctoral, and their family on campus. Please note these non-credit classes are paid-for courses. For fall semester, we are able to open four levels of Korean classes including the beginner’s class aimed for learning Korean alphabets, low-intermediate Korean, high-intermediate Korean and advanced Korean aimed for upper-level conversation.
♣ Open for
Intern Students, Postdoctoral Researchers, GIST Faculty, Family living in GIST Housing
♣ Session Period: September3(Mon.)-December14(Fri.)(15weeks)
The date of final class is subject to change.
* If you wish to take this class, please contact Professor Lee (email@example.com).
If there are spaces available, you may be able to take the class.
(These courses are originally for the graduate students. Thus, only available when there is vacancy.)
* If you successfully complete your course, you can get a certificate. (optional)
♣ How to Apply
1. Submit your application to the GIST LEC (College Building B #102) in person
or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Deadline: September 14 (Fri.), 2018
3. Class tuition: 100,000KRW per class (see application attached for details)
* Interview will be conducted for all students on the first day of the class.
* Class textbook or materials will be announced by the Korean professor.
♣ Further Information
- Instructor : Dr. Sorim Lee (email@example.com)
- Contact : Language Education Center, College B #102 (Tel.062-715-3702)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.