페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 작성일18-03-29 09:03 조회2,479회 댓글0건
<2018 Spring Essay Contest Information>
TOPIC: Define happiness, and explain how we can achieve it.
1st Prize: iPad
2nd Prize: noise-cancelling headphones
3rd Prize: Kakao A.I. speaker
(1) Write an essay on the provided topic with appropriate support and detail.
(2) Essays must be your original work which has not been published before or submitted as homework in any course.
(3) When you quote or refer to other people’s words or ideas, you must properly credit the source.
(4) All currently enrolled GIST students (undergraduate or graduate) can participate.
(5) If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact an LEC instructor.
(1) 750-1500 words
(2) Students should not include their names in their entry, but should use their student number as their file title (e.g. 20183702.docx)
(3) Essays will be checked for plagiarism. Any students who plagiarize will be disqualified from this and future contests.
(1) Submit your completed essay to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Essay Contest 2018.
(2) Deadline: 2018 May 8st (Tuesday) 23:59PM (late submissions will not be accepted).
Language Education Center, College B – 102, 062-715-3702
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.